Seattle, Washington is home for me. If you have any questions for me or would like to contact me about teaching in your area, please use the form below. Thank you.
Come to Hartford for Stitches United! Whether you yourself have many stitching interests, or you have buddies you like to travel with who knit, sew, crochet, quilt, weave, dye, and more, Stitches United is where you’ll want to be. I’ll be teaching. Check it out. Click on the image to see my classes and information on the entire event:
- Knit stitches that look like check-marks? It’s not your fault.
- things our mothers made
- sewing on buttons
- join me at Craftsy.com!
- empty nest with a silver lining
- north to Alaska
- trouble-shooting my video set up
- Come to Naked Sheep Yarn, Staten Island
- I’ll keep this short and sweet (that comes from the pie part)